On Board Air

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano104

Reaction score
on board air pump. Who makes a good on board air pump for re-inflating your tires?

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just this morning i was looking at "JP", & "4 Wheeler" mags at Barnes & Noble and one of them had a write-up on this - not sure which one - I didn't really read the article though. - Check it out - It might help.

AbsoluteRenegade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a good high volume air compressor as well. Something 12v and probably 100 percent duty. I was thinking of mounting it on the rear left of the firewall, when looking at the engine from the front. I'm not sure where to put the tank, I'm sure a 1.5gallon would fit somewhere, anyone do this or have any ideas?

kjpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
C&H make a 2 small compressors, one is a 1Gal. pancake & the other is 1.5 gal. hot dog, you can find them at Walmart for ~$60. They are 120V, but are small enough to run on an inverter.

If you ever think you want a locker, look at the ARB. the compressor engages the locker and inflates your tires:D

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.