OME suspension kit on with Photos (?)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DJSKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, let me see if these pics get posted. Not sure I am doing this properly. Before and after photos of OME suspension kit. More details if pics post and upon request.

DJ

You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

Last edited:

desync0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great, now I know roughly what mine will look like with stock tires and a lift lol

Last edited:

DJSKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with the OME 927/948 combo ordered from JeepinbyAl, $750. This set brought it up 3.5" in the front and 3" in the rear. I have only driven it for a day, but the ride does seem improved. However, I think just about anything would have been better than the old shocks and springs
I new "New Meats" would be one of the first replies on the forum. Well, I think I am going to stick with the 235's I have on it for now. They have too much tread left, plus I don't think I could go much bigger.
I just finished putting on a Draw-Tite hitch so I am done with mods, for a while.

DJ

SurfGuitar141

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I think I am going to stick with the 235's I have on it for now. They have too much tread left

Same problem I have, only got a little over 2,000 miles on a brand new set of General Grabber HTS 235/70R's. Once I get my 2.5" Daystar lift on, it'll look a little odd, but I figure it'll look better than riding stock.
BTW....with the 2.5" lift I can go to 245/75's, so you should be able to do at least that.....