Ome Lift Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fdems

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just had my lift installed, The guys at OK4wd did a great job and were a pleasure to work with very professional.. Anyway I gained a total of 3 inches from the stock height and it looks huge next to another stock libby. I have 235/75/16 FIRESTONE DESTINATION AT's and OME medium coils w/ Nitrocharger shocks/struts. The ride is much more improved over stock and I feel alot more sturdy and safe. There is no rubbing whatsoever w/ the tires, control arms are perfect and everything w/ the axle and cv's are where theyre supposed to be ( NO WORRIES )..This is a great lift and I'm glad I got it, Just fine for my taste..

STOCK PICS, BEFORE

You must be registered for see images attach

AFTER

BEFORE

AFTER

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow....what a difference. Now your tires look small. I see bigger tires coming......:D

Dave

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
i like that, can you give details of what they did? that just might be my tax return. ( havent seen many lifts on the kJ i like)

fdems

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fairly simple switch ( at least they made it look that way ) from the old stock springs/shocks to the new OME springs and shocks, nothing extreme or fancy pretty simple install. I did alot of research and I just found this lift to be the best one for me, Also the tires I got 235's might seem a little smaller in the pictures but they fit very well and look really good. I just did'nt want to get involved in pounding pinchwelds or possibly risk rubbing anywhere ( I'm not looking to rock crawl,at least not in this JEEP
) so these tires were good for my needs..

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good! It will probably settle to around 2".

I ended up with 1.5in of lift with my OME medium springs. Switched the fronts out for Rustys to get some more lift later on.

Latest posts

Members online