OEM TUBULAR BULL BAR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FL RENNY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any pics of a black (or any color) OEM TUBULAR BULL BAR like the one below? And especially some close-up pics....I still can't tell exactly how it connects to the Jeep....... I am wanting to go with this bar b/c i see there is enough room to still get a tow strap hook around my tow hook. And I like that it's simple and clean. (thanks Jackie lol). If anyone happens to have a black one on a silver KJ that would REALLY help b/c my Jeep is silver. But I would appreciate any pics at all. And the cheapest place I have found so far was AUTOWEBACCESSORIES.COM @ about $320 with shipping. Does that sound about right? OR does someone have a deal for me?!!? THANKS EVERYONE!!!

THIS ONE:
You must be registered for see images

jackie

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Marty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FL RENNY:

Here are my pics - got your personal email address to send to but this way will be available to anyone else. I think the tow hooks will still attach, the bullbar does not fix to those mounting points.

Try jparts.com to compare prices. They were also very helpful to me online, they may be able to answer question re: mounting with tow hooks. Can't recall what I paid but I ended up saving about $150.00 CDN over dealer price.

FL RENNY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great, and thanks A LOT for the website. I just found that bar for $246 (which is about $75 cheaper than anywhere else) and they have free shipping on items over $75. THATS AMAZING!!

FL RENNY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like you loose a little ride height though in the front? Its kinda hard to tell bc the pic is in the shadow....?

Marty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes a bit of clearance lost at front entry point. Actually a fair bit if you look at it... Definitely if I knew I was going into a situation where I needed that clearance, I'd remove the bar. But like I said somewhere, I only have it to hold the front of my canoe down...

raceinfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was under the impression also that you had to remove the tow hooks

so where abouts does it mount next to the tow hooks ???