o8k's week long adventure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

o8k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We headed up to Sedona for the afternoon, I let my friend Jeremy run Broken Arrow, then off to Cinderhills OHV for some camping for the night. There was a strong moon out that night so we did some hiking that night. The next day up to horseshoe bend near Page. Then up to the north rim where we spent the night b/c i got us stuck. hehehe. We dug out and then it was off to toroweap. Stayed the next night there and did some rapeling on the rocks, and planned on staying another night but some pretty serious rain rolled in the next day and we didnt want to be stuck out there due to muddy roads and washouts so we pressed on and stayed up at Jacob lake the next night. Then came home. whogh what a trip.... I think i liked camp sites 7,8,9 best at the toroweap camp ground, think we stayed at 9.

Night hike Cinder Hills OHV
You must be registered for see images attach

off to horseshoe:

We stay on a FS road near jacob lake thanks to me getting us stuck for about 4 hours. While in my furious digging, i got hungry and started cooking,, heheh

marble canyon on the way to north rim

beautiful natural bridge at toroweap point

more toroweap

and more

me figuring out what lens to use

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice pics Casey!!! You sure know how to rough it....

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great pics! Looks like you guys had a good adventure out there.

indieaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome! Wife and I will be in sedona in 2 weeks...but even with the temps likely being int he 60s-70s when we're there...that's too cold for me to not be in a hotel! I guess i'm just a desert rat through and through.

Arizona KJ Carlos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Casey, I just saw these shots. They are awesome! Great job. I wish I could take some time off to do a long adventure like that...I will keep it in mind and maybe we can do something like a 2-3 day adventure. Great job again!