O2 Sensor Wiring Harness?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kristopher

Reaction score
If someone knows the link or auto parts store where I can buy the pigtail to the oxygen sensor wiring harness for a 2002 Jeep Liberty Sport 2WD 3.7L V6, may you please post a link? I would appreciate it greatly! This problem has been holding my Libby back from performing at its prime.

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If someone knows the link or auto parts store where I can buy the pigtail to the oxygen sensor wiring harness for a 2002 Jeep Liberty Sport 2WD 3.7L V6, may you please post a link? I would appreciate it greatly! This problem has been holding my Libby back from performing at its prime.

I'm confused :think:

Do you need the pigtail attached to the sensor itself? Or the pigtail coming from the Jeep's main harness to the pigtail attached to the sensor?

Bob

Kristopher

Reaction score
I'm confused :think:

Do you need the pigtail attached to the sensor itself? Or the pigtail coming from the Jeep's main harness to the pigtail attached to the sensor?

Bob

My apologies for the misunderstanding. I'm looking for the pigtail coming from the Jeep's main harness to the pigtail attached to the sensor.

TwoBobsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My apologies for the misunderstanding. I'm looking for the pigtail coming from the Jeep's main harness to the pigtail attached to the sensor.

Hmmm...

Just looked all through the moparonlineparts.com catalog and I can't find just the pigtail for the O2 sensor. Only thing I could find was the entire wire harness - $976! :mad3:

Maybe go to a local salvage yard and find a Liberty, Dodge Dakota, etc. with the 3.7 and clip the pigtail off the engine. At least you'd have one then even if it isn't new.

Sorry couldn't help.

Bob