O2 Sensor Warranty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cparente

Reaction score
Was just told I need O2 on my 2002. Is there a warranty on this part, if so how long.

:-&

Trodo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think, those fall into the "expendable parts" section, and only have a warranty of 11,000 miles. Like brake pads.

Blue KJ in PA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Should be part of the power train/emissions 7/70 or 8/80 if you got DC Certified Used.

My Oxy sensor died during the test drive after they replaced my transmission over the Christmas Holiday last month and it was covered by the 7/70.

Blue KJ in PA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I bought by 03 in 2004 it was a Chrysler Certified Used car.

You can see the specs off the Jeep site or http://www.brandspankinused.com/

The Chrysler Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Program is available ONLY at Chrysler Five Star Dealers. It's an extra layer of security, available only with Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles.

Lynch Jeep Store is a Certified Daimler Chrysler Five Star Dealership. The Five Star Certification is the highest acknowledgement a Daimler Chrysler dealership can be awarded for excellence in customer service.

Only those vehicles that pass a rigorous 125-point mechanical, maintenance, and appearance inspection of all major systems and components receive Chrysler Pre-Owned Vehicles certification status.

Each Certified Jeep, Chrysler or Dodge used car must also meet ALL Daimler Chrysler Qualification Standards:

Five model years or newer
Under 65,000 miles
No frame damage
Clean history/title
Aftermarket accessories do not compromise safety, emissions or operation of vehicle

When you purchase a Jeep, Chrysler or Dodge used car from Lynch Jeep Five Star dealership you get:

Factory backed 8-year/80,000-Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty
3-Month/3,000-Mile Maximum Care® Limited Warranty
CARFAX® Branded Title Check
History check and rigorous 125-point inspection
24-Hour Towing and Roadside Assistance
Car Rental Allowance
Owner loyalty communications and service coupons
[/url]

Blue KJ in PA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I could get a link to the warranty manual from the Jeep site but it says 7/70 includes emissions parts of which the O2 sensor is one.