not new put have not posted much

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gabegt90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey guys how are all of you? just wanted to say hey I'm still around. mom just got a new Mercedes to replace the liberty but we still have it. mom wanted to get a Mercedes for the longest time anyway we still have it 02 liberty limited with 202k miles on it now just needs a crank sensor now throwing a couple of codes have not driven it much in 2 months. I'm going to be driving it more now as not to drive my tinker car my 89 grand marquis in the winter much my other site grandmarq.net/vb is there any members close to the dc area or Baltimore area would love to meet up or or have a meet.
thanks for the site great to search the site and find what I'm looking for

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damascus is a nice little town. I have driven through there many times. I know we have members down your way. I have wheeled with a couple. Josh is down on the Md/Va border area.

If you are throwing codes post them up and someone will be able to help.

Dave

gabegt90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damascus is a nice little town. I have driven through there many times. I know we have members down your way. I have wheeled with a couple. Josh is down on the Md/Va border area.

If you are throwing codes post them up and someone will be able to help.

Dave

PO320 I know for crank sensor and PO725 related to PO320 I think

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, P0320 = CPS (no crank reference at PCM)
P0725 = Engine speed input circuit.

You could try changing the CPS and see what happens. I am not a professional mechanic, but we have several on here that should be able to help better than I can.

Dave