Newbie here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wrcklsmestiso

Reaction score
Hi everyone just joined this forum after deciding to purchase a KJ. I am a little familiar to the offroad world as being a former owner of a Hummer H3 Adventure and current owner of a Jeep WJ. A little about my KJ. Just picked her up yesterday as a trade in at a volkswagon dealership from a female driver. it's a 2005 Liberty Sport 4x4 automatic with 86,500 original miles for 4,850. Seems to be in great shape and figured it was a great price for year/mileage. My plans within the next 30 days will be to upgrade tires to all terrains and ome springs with bilsteins. Not sure if it has the trac loc either. I live in the Austin area so if anyone is near Hidden falls cruise?!

Myke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone just joined this forum after deciding to purchase a KJ. I am a little familiar to the offroad world as being a former owner of a Hummer H3 Adventure and current owner of a Jeep WJ. A little about my KJ. Just picked her up yesterday as a trade in at a volkswagon dealership from a female driver. it's a 2005 Liberty Sport 4x4 automatic with 86,500 original miles for 4,850. Seems to be in great shape and figured it was a great price for year/mileage. My plans within the next 30 days will be to upgrade tires to all terrains and ome springs with bilsteins. Not sure if it has the trac loc either. I live in the Austin area so if anyone is near Hidden falls cruise?!

Do you specify when you buy it from a male?