Newbie here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kilrvady

Reaction score
so no one has given me a list so to say,of what to check when I go see a car.I bought a C3 corvette and on that forum I got a large list.lol.Rust on rear frame kick ups,rear bearings,certain areas to look for stress cracks yada yada.

boboborino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
uss2defiant gave me a good list in this same section. Look for the thread I started.

He was spot on about the rubber boot on the propeller shaft.

Hopefully he did the thermostat when he did the water pump?

Seems like the radiators get a small leak around those miles.

Mine needs the AC too. Weather permitting I will tackle that this week. I got a compressor kit that came with the other components to replace.

so no one has given me a list so to say,of what to check when I go see a car.I bought a C3 corvette and on that forum I got a large list.lol.Rust on rear frame kick ups,rear bearings,certain areas to look for stress cracks yada yada.

Man post #2 in this ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ thread!

-------------------------http://www.jeepkj.com/forum/f235/liberty-pop-61804/

If you're not sure how to search, no problem just say so! But don't come on here saying we never gave you any help/advice! You've got plenty of advice so far, including the one that I agree with from Dave. but if you want to hear it from me I'll say it too. Stay away from this vehicle that you are specifically asking about. There are plenty of great KJ's out there for a decent price that are lower mileage and better shape.

Good Luck

Bert

boboborino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK Dave never said to stay away from it, he did say it sounds abused, and that's what I agree with him on. The rest of all I said is what I'm saying, and still maintain.

Bert

Kilrvady

Reaction score
Sorry if I came off harsh. I did ask on my first post and one guy just ttashed the jeep liberty totally. Thanks for any help