Newbie from AL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mattoo18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Matt and I am a student at Auburn University. I will be getting an 02 Liberty Sport 4wd this weekend and am excited about my firtst Jeep. I have a part time job so mods will come slow. I am hoping to get the OME setup because I only want to lift it once, but its gonna have to be ordered a little at a time. I have been on here as a guest for the last week or so and thought it was time to be a member.

Thanks and awesome site,

Matt

Zelroth

Reaction score
(welcome) to the forum, and looking forward to some pics when you get it

JeepOwner07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome, there is an unwritten rule to this board, if you don't have pics, then it didn't happen or doesn't exist =)

ps: hope its Khaki in color, that's the best color of them all =)

mattoo18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the welcomes guys. I dont have it in my possession yet. Should have it this coming weekend. Sorry, I cant post pics yet. I'm ready to, believe me. Here's what I know:

It's an 02 Sport, Black in color, with about 83000 miles on it, and I'm paying $4k for it. My dad has gone to look at it and he says its in great shape and sdrives great too.

We shall see. Hope to have pics up this weekend.

Thanks again

Matt

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
That, sir, is a pretty damn good price.

Unless that's the going rate for them now; in which case just makes ThunderbirdJunkie sad (rotflmao)

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the welcomes guys. I dont have it in my possession yet. Should have it this coming weekend. Sorry, I cant post pics yet. I'm ready to, believe me. Here's what I know:

It's an 02 Sport, Black in color, with about 83000 miles on it, and I'm paying $4k for it. My dad has gone to look at it and he says its in great shape and sdrives great too.

We shall see. Hope to have pics up this weekend.

Thanks again

Matt

F*** Yeah, another Black KJ. :D Welcome to the forum dude.

mattoo18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That, sir, is a pretty damn good price.

Unless that's the going rate for them now; in which case just makes ThunderbirdJunkie sad (rotflmao)

Well I did a kbb search on it and it said with no power windows,locks,seats, nothing it was worth about $5600 private party value.

I found out this morning that the one I'm getting is loaded which I guess means power everything and cd player. KBB says $6300 on that one.

So I'm happy and very excited about getting it. In class today, I made a lit of stuf I hope to do to it in the future. It will definitely take some time though.

Thanks

Matt

mattoo18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Liberty

Wanting to lift really bad but the funds are not there. I want to do it the right way since I have 82k miles on it (OME/?), but since funds are tight the daystar is reeling me in pretty tight.
Thinking about getting renny wheels because I hate the steelies. I may have found a pretty good deal.

Thanks,

Matt

Attachments

• P4010783.jpg
    P4010783.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 9
Last edited: