new, well not so new

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Glenn

Reaction score
Hello all. I bought a 2008 Jeep Liberty (last 08 on the lot) several months ago, and in fact registered several months ago, but haven't checked out the forum until now.
This is my second Jeep (had a 95 cherokee that I basically killed), but my wife drives it most of the time so it gets used very gingerly.
Has the skyslider roof, tow package and every possible option that could go into these, but it does not have the mygig sound system (I'm thinking seriously about upgrading that, but wow $$$$)
And yes, I had the notorious skyslider roof problem, but it's since been fixed.
Been on 2 roadtrips already and I'm pretty happy with it, so I guess the wifey's a lucky gal!
Anyway's see y'all around!

Will post pics when I can.

Glenn

Reaction score
Wow, forgot I even posted this! Sorry! It's whatever they call the gold color, brown and tan interior, limited trim. Still haven't gotten pics up yet. Been on a couple of road trips since last post, Jeep is fine other than a little lethargic (I drive a souped up mustang, so everything seems a little lethargic:happy3:).

Glenn

Reaction score
ok, late but here they are. not a ******** 4x4 by any stretch of the imagination.....

color appears more like silver in the pics, but it's closer to gold. I suck with the camera
You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

a few of my toy ;) Built it myself and will talk about it all day long but only if asked first. after all, this is a jeep forum;)
[/IMG]
[/IMG]