New to the site, Old to the Jeeps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SRH

Reaction score
I wanted to take a minute to introduce myself and hopefully become a resource in the community here. I work on strictly Jeep vehicles and 95% Libertys as my day job. I have been doing it for about 6 years and have seen inside just about every aspect of these Jeeps. I personally own 3 KJ's. I owned a couple of KK's but they get sold before I have time to make them mine. I hope to be able to cruise the forum and answer any questions that are a little bit on the technical side. I also would like to throw myself out there as a resource for electrical gremlins as that's and area I specialize in. Hopefully I can learn a lot about modding one of the KJs to become what I want it to be and in return can help all of you figure out a nagging question or two!

ouroboros

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wanted to take a minute to introduce myself and hopefully become a resource in the community here. I work on strictly Jeep vehicles and 95% Libertys as my day job. I have been doing it for about 6 years and have seen inside just about every aspect of these Jeeps. I personally own 3 KJ's. I owned a couple of KK's but they get sold before I have time to make them mine. I hope to be able to cruise the forum and answer any questions that are a little bit on the technical side. I also would like to throw myself out there as a resource for electrical gremlins as that's and area I specialize in. Hopefully I can learn a lot about modding one of the KJs to become what I want it to be and in return can help all of you figure out a nagging question or two!

Another Michigander! Hooray, I'm not alone! What part are you in? Any Jeep pics? :waytogo:

uss2defiant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey welcome!!!! Glad you are willing to help us out.

Good timing!

I'm trying to debug the PWM signal from the PCM to the radiator fan relay. I have a P1491 issue and have tried with 2 LAP replacements and the radiator fan still doesn't kick on.
Do you know anything about that PWM signal?
Thanks!

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome SRH. We can always use more help, as well as help you out.

Dave