New to the Libby world... Not to jeepin...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cokeguy

Reaction score
Hey there... Been lurkin around decided to join in on the fun :)

My wife and I bought a 2008 Liberty North Edition which at first I thought was rare until every other liberty had the same badging around... LOL I have been a jeep fanatic for what seems to be forever but I m getting my wife in on it too.

We found this libby with only 27,000 kms on it and being two years old looked mint so we jumped on it...

I must say i personally like the older body style KJ but I absolutely love this KK! It rides nice and gets surprisingly good gas mileage for pushing around a lot of weight (been sitting around 22-25 mpg for the first half a dozen fill ups)

I did a lot of lookin around and was expecting high teens to low 20's but have been low to middle 20's which i wont complain about :)

I have only so far switched to Royal Purple 5w30 and am working on synthetic everything else in due time, would like to put a smaller lift which i know will effect the mileage but would like to add a bit of gap in the fender wells and maybe a little bit more of an aggressive tire but i just love it in the stock form (FOR NOW)

Here are some cleaned up pics

You must be registered for see images

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice first post; got the pics in there and everything. Nice looking Libby.

So if that is the wife's Jeep, what are you wheelin'?

Welcome!

Cokeguy

Reaction score
Nice first post; got the pics in there and everything. Nice looking Libby.

So if that is the wife's Jeep, what are you wheelin'?

Welcome!

At the moment i m jeepless, I m driving my cobalt until its paid off next year and than I m going to be in search of a used KK or KJ

I get to live out my jeep urges through her KK and thankfully i drive it most of the time anyway because she doesnt leave far from home...

To at least help out the fact that I was a jeep owner at one point this was my 03 TJ with a 2" lift and Rubi wheels and tires

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome and enjoy the forum.

Nice jeeps.

Dave

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard fellow Canuck. We've got our own little section you know. Anne of Green Gables is in there, along with Red Fisher!!