New to the community

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zehfoto

Reaction score
Hi All!!,

My name is Chris and I'm from NJ.

I just joined the Jeep community about a month ago. I picked up a used '05 Liberty Limited as a second vehicle from a local dealer.

So far I'm in love with it. I am a die hard German car enthusiast and was very apprehensive on getting into a Jeep. I have heard more negative than positive things but I like to make my own opinions through personal experience.

The vehicle has more miles than I would like but its extremely clean and all service records came with it from the previous owner which showed it was well cared for.

I look forward to learning more about my new Jeep as well as meeting others within the community.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi All!!,

My name is Chris and I'm from NJ.

I just joined the Jeep community about a month ago. I picked up a used '05 Liberty Limited as a second vehicle from a local dealer.

So far I'm in love with it. I am a die hard German car enthusiast and was very apprehensive on getting into a Jeep. I have heard more negative than positive things but I like to make my own opinions through personal experience.

The vehicle has more miles than I would like but its extremely clean and all service records came with it from the previous owner which showed it was well cared for.

I look forward to learning more about my new Jeep as well as meeting others within the community.

Welcome
Its always easier to find negative reviews than positive ones
I have 4 KJs in the stable here so I can give you some positive thoughts if you need them

nocTurNalX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to hear its a happy purchase for you, congrats! How many miles on her exactly?

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Chris and enjoy the forum.

Dave

Latest posts

Members online