New Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GhstRider

Reaction score
I looking in to getting some new rubber for my Jeep. My situation is what would be a decent tire with more aggressive tread but would look nice now but not too small if I were to lift it (no more than 2") later down the road?

rebjeep09

Reaction score
I think anything larger than the 245/70/16 would rub on a stock KK.
Mine is an 09 and I just put them on. Seems like anything larger would probably rub. I got Michelin LTX AT2's and they look nice. I will post a picture later today.

GhstRider

Reaction score
After doing my research online I am getting a set of Firestone Destination A/T 235/70/16 for the liberty today. I can finally say goodbye to the goodyears that came on the darn thing.

RageOfFury

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After doing my research online I am getting a set of Firestone Destination A/T 235/70/16 for the liberty today. I can finally say goodbye to the goodyears that came on the darn thing.
Very good choice. You will love em!luxhello.gif

Boiler

Reaction score
They'll look a bit small if you do a lift, but you can probably sell them with a little effort and upgrade for a little less painful amount that way.

Members online

No members online now.