New Sub

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AJ'S KJ

Reaction score
Just thought I'd share a few pic's of my new sub and box that I built. It is a Digital Designs or DD 1512 and its only getting about 500rms but can handle more. New amp is in order lol
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty darn big, probably needs a grill, otherwise it will keep moving and will push against the tailgate trim. How did you wire it? I got sub woofer fetish that I can never satisfy..

AMPlibby06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice build. That sub box isnt moving unless you accelerate very quickly. I wouldn't worry about it touching your taillgate trim at all. If it does, itll be with very little force, not enough to damage the actual sub at all. The port may be a little small. You should consider either making it larger, or sealing it all together. Obviously, a saw will make it larger. Or, you can plug it with a large shoprag, soaked in silicone. A smaller port can often make whistling sound as large amounts of air push through a small amount of space (like when a person whistles through their mouth!). A larger port will make a louder, less accurate bandbass sound while no port will make a smaller, but much tighter and more accurate bass sound that will sound nice and clean :)