New Liberty Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gonzo_the_traveler

Reaction score
Hello,

I have recently upgraded my black '99 Jeep Cherokee Sport for a red '07 Jeep Liberty Sport (Rocky Mountain).

I receive my new red jeep in about 2-3 days and I am super psyched. Looking to do quite a few upgrades on it including getting a lift kit, tubular side steps, upgrading the single DIN radio dash to a double din with a nice aftermarket navigation/bluetooth car audio system, off-roading lights, chrome grill, and so much more.

Would love to get some useful tips from the community. Note is that I do live in Canada, so options that ship to Canada or are located in Southwestern Ontario would be the most useful for me.

turblediesel

memberable
Reaction score
You're in the right place. I don't know anything but between us there are many excellent Eastern Canadians as well as great talent south of your border.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Yeah, there are other Canadians on here. They will find you...lol

Dave

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Just spend some time reading before you grab that credit card and start haphazardly ordering the wrong parts :icon_razz::gr_grin:
Can spend money going in the wrong direction real fast
But good luck and hang on
Welcome to the Looney Bin

Tom