New Liberty Owner in Cincinnati, Ohio!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shelly

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself. I am Shelly from Cincinnati, Ohio. I just got my Liberty on Saturday and I LOVE IT!! I am a very active member in another car forum for a previously owned car and I hope to become a pretty active member here too!!

Any suggestions for me and my new toy?

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey shelly! The first thing I did to my jeep was mount a mag lite on the driver seat, its not stopped since then! Is that you in your sig? Kinda crazy looking. I not far from you in eastern ky!

Lostkjs.com is another great site, mostly for lifts and things.

Shelly

Reaction score
Unfortunately, that isn't my Jeep in my sig. It is me peeking in the avatar though! A friend of mine on my other car forum made that banner signature for me today. What part of Kentucky are you from?

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome.............This is a good forum. Congrats on your new jeep.

The thing to do with your new KJ is have fun.

Dave

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
(welcome)

He He, your asking for suggestions, you'll find plenty on this forum, maybe more than you want. =D>

Brushguard is always a nice touch for starters... Then wheels and tires, maybe a roof basket, then some more lights...

Bennett

Shelly

Reaction score
Well, I can't wait to start doing things to this vehicle. It will be the first one I have owned in awhile that I can mod. However, I want to keep it off-road worthy. \:D/

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome!!!!

Lift, Tires, Skids, etc... the list goes on and on!! Once you start you'll never stop, but it's worth every penny, or charge card! :)

dnm45227

Reaction score
Welcome aboard. What kind of KJ did you get? How about some pics, before you get it moded out.

Eddo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome Shelly. I'm up in Dayton, Ohio. We go wheeling about once a month and you are more than welcome to come join us.

Also be sure to check out www.lostkjs.com for some cool mods (lifts, armor, tires, etc) And if you need any help installing anything lift, lockers, skid plates then let me know. I've done my fair share of helping people with their KJ.

dnm45227

Reaction score
Eddo,

When I get some Revo's I'd like to tag along on a couple of those excursions.

Eddo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dnm45227 said:
Eddo,

When I get some Revo's I'd like to tag along on a couple of those excursions.

You bet. Just let me know.

Phil T

Reaction score
Let me tell you what happens when you buy a Jeep in Cincinnati...

You enjoy it in the snow and do some 4 wheeling in KY. Then you get a wild idea and take it on a trip to Colorado. You decide you love the 4wheeling there so much, you move. You meet your spouse and get married, sell your Jeep to buy a house, have twins who drive you nuts after they graduate from high school. Have a mid-life crisis and go buy another Jeep.

This is what happened to me in 1975 when I bought a new CJ from Western Hills Jeep.

My new Liberty is only 3 weeks old!!!

dnm45227

Reaction score
Funny how life works. Too bad about the first Jeep. How long has it been since you last visited the Queen City (I didn't make up the nickname)?

Phil T

Reaction score
I still have a brother there. Over the years I have been back many times. Last time was December. I grew up in the Finneytown area.

I have to keep coming back to get my Skyline and Goldstar fix!!

dnm45227

Reaction score
I'm a skyline fan myself, but I'd rather have Montgomery Inn (scarfed some Friday). At least you have an excuse to come into town and visit those and all the other favorites.

DougBenn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad to see you here Shelly, congrats on the new Jeep. This is a great place to come and visit about all things Liberty. (BTW, I started with the Mag Light Mount and then moved on to Sat Radio.) Who knows what is next. Ehem....lift, tires, uh list goes on.

Eddo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Phil T said:
Let me tell you what happens when you buy a Jeep in Cincinnati...

You enjoy it in the snow and do some 4 wheeling in KY. Then you get a wild idea and take it on a trip to Colorado. You decide you love the 4wheeling there so much, you move. You meet your spouse and get married, sell your Jeep to buy a house, have twins who drive you nuts after they graduate from high school. Have a mid-life crisis and go buy another Jeep.

This is what happened to me in 1975 when I bought a new CJ from Western Hills Jeep.

My new Liberty is only 3 weeks old!!!

Your right man. I just came from new mexico and was only a couple hours from the four-wheeling in the rockies. Now, I'm stuck here in ohio and can't wait to go back. Next year this time I will be up in colorado springs. I honestly don't think I would have had any interest in 4-wheeling if I lived in ohio or anywhere in the midwest. Four wheeling on someones farm or a tiny little park just dosen't compare to having hundreds of miles of open land and being on top of the world.

Latest posts

Members online