New KK = high $$ ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J-Thompson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The highlander is a very nice vehicle but this discussion should really be set on what the goals are for the OP. Like I said before I'd take my Lib over a Higlander anyday because each one stock the Jeep is better offroad. Toyotas are more family oriented vehicleswith decent options and standard equipment but you def have to pay for what you are getting.

I am the OP and when I go off road I take my TJ
On road.......

isomswim

Reaction score
I realized that after I posted. But it seems like you expecting something outta the liberty that is just not possible right now unless you lower your standards a little. If you dont mind the bad MPGs then get a liberty, I traded in a xB that was getting 18-22 city in NYC, for my Lib that gets 12-14. But I wanted something that I knew could brave the storm if need be and my wife and I love to go camping and be outside. Newer fuel efficient Crossovers are going to be more like cars not trucks or SUVs at all. The Pathfinder is also getting a remodel for 2013 and is going to be very crossoveresque not SUV anymore. Highlanders IMHO are Momobiles, perfect for getting around town and being comfortable. It does suck that local dealers arent having great deals where you are but the KK is still a very well built machine with very old mechanical parts but they still work.