New KJ Owner, need tips...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

snyggsomfan

Reaction score
Hi
Just bought a 2003 Libby Limited (still namned Cherokee in Sweden). I just love the looks of it, Flame red and extra tint on rear windows.

No for my question: What excuses can I use to my girlfriend to take it off-road? Less traffic, safer? Shortcut? beutyfull nature experience?

Been driving on-road for a week now but at full parking lot I got the oportunity to park halfway in a lawn and it felt so great :)

Tips on internet shops that ships overseas? I need a cool front guard and extra front lights.

Attachments

• ViewImageCANFQYR8.jpg
    ViewImageCANFQYR8.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 8

t2raz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me just say that you have a good taste in color :D

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No doubt about it, Red Jeeps are the best Jeeps ;) :p

As far as excuses go, just tell her that going off-road will be a chance to get away from the crowds in town, enjoy some fresh air and see parts of your country that others don't get a chance to. That's basically what it's all about for me!

jnaut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No doubt about it, Red Jeeps are the best Jeeps ;) :p

As far as excuses go, just tell her that going off-road will be a chance to get away from the crowds in town, enjoy some fresh air and see parts of your country that others don't get a chance to. That's basically what it's all about for me!

Yeah, don't use that excuse. My experience is most women don't want to get away from the crowds. That's a primarily male thing. Lemme see here...
Oh, tell her that driving off-road helps you get in touch with your feminine side. The communing of nature and machine allow you to see the two sides of existence, juxtapposed with eachother. Quote Sartre, bring a picnic basket with a bottle of wine and a baguette.