New Jeep Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mnp

Reaction score
Hello,

I just bought my Liberty last week I traded it in for my 06 HHR. Wow! What a difference. This truck is awesome. I’ll never go back to a CHEVY.

This may sound like a stupid question but since I’m a new jeep owner I’ll ask anyway. What does KJ stand for?

Thanks.
Mo.

dnm45227

Reaction score
Welocome aboard! Kj is just the factory designation, look on the home page of the forum you'll see the designation for other jeeps TJ = Wrnagler, etc.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats.....and welcome.........Drive safe and don't forget to try out 4lo.....

Dave

thx1138

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard friend. Just a thought here...what made you decide to get rid of the HHR? Sounds like you got into it and then decided ...yuck! My wife has an '02 PT Cruiser and every time she sees an HHR she always comments, "Aww..there just a Cruiser wannabee" LOL. Anyway, welcome to 4x4 fun. \:D/

GoldBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My aunt had a Colt wagon w/ the 3rows of seats and never bought a new car cause she couldn't find anything like it until the PT Cruser. Bought a PT and called it the rebirth of the colt... i refer to the HHR's as the afterbirth of the rebirth.

dnm45227

Reaction score
I have three kids, so I know what comes to my mind. You paint one sick mental image GoldBug!

mnp

Reaction score
Thanks.

I got rid of the HHR b/c it was at the dealer for 2 weeks and they couldn’t figure out what was wrong with it (the car only had 3,000 miles on it when I traded it in). And, I also couldn’t deal with the 4cyl engine. I needed something more powerful.

Mo.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
So much for the HHR and HELLO LIBERTY......................