New from IL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaber

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Greetings!

Today I will be purchasing a 2004 Jeep Liberty 4x4, Columbia edition. Took it for a test drive yesterday and loved it! Had to look at 5 Liberty's, before finding one in good condition.

This will be replacing my previous car, 2002 Pontiac Grand Am, that got flooded :( Kind of bad timing, but I'm making ends meet!

My fiance is jealous I'm getting a Jeep first, she has been wanting one for a while now :signs6:

Anywho, hope to enjoy the stay and don't mind any noob questions. I'm very good at searching threads, so no worries there :)

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Jaber. We have other IL members here too. Enjoy.

Dave

Jaber

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome :D

Loving it so far! Only problem with the car after 5min of owning it is, 1-3 on the climate controls don't work lol... So got to call the dealer tomorrow to get it fixed. I was freezing inside the car lol.

Jaber

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like your blower resistor... more info and easy fix here:

http://jeepkj.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26012&highlight=blower+resistor

Oh... and it's a Jeep. Every time you call a Jeep a car, you kill kittens/puppies. :D :happy175:

Thanks for the info, might just do this myself and save a trip going near downtown Chicago.

Whoops, I meant Jeep not car :D Give it time, I'll transition over quickly. :badger_1:

Quick picture, too bad it's not dry any more. Heavy thunderstorms and our parking lot is starting to flood, AGAIN :favorites68: But it's ok, the Jeep is nice and safe where it's at now, on the hill in the grass area, ha.

Attachments

• IMG_0657.jpg
    IMG_0657.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 13

Latest posts

Members online