New Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

_UnLiMiTeD_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the super 44 according to flowmaster is a deeper sounding muffler then the super 40

MarkB

Reaction score
the super 44 according to flowmaster is a deeper sounding muffler then the super 40

Possible. I am not sure I have heard the 44 in person. I have listened to all the clips on the website. I have had a couple of 40s though. Mainly cause that is what the local shop has on the shelf. LOL. The shop owner did recomend the 40 for six cylinders however. Who knows might just be cuz that is what he had on the shelf. Never the less she still sounds great to me. I have had 5 vehicles with Flowmasters on them. Not sure which series the son's truck has on it since it was on there when we purchased it. It is not as loud as the 40, I do know that. I did think about the Gibson cat-back system also but, the local shop was bout the same installed as the Gibson was off the shelf.