New BFG's and Moabs.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
Just got me some new 245/75/16 BFG AT/KO's. I thought I wanted an M/T tire, but when I really thought about it these are the best option for me. They ride great and are responsive too. Now I gotta go try em out.

And I will have my 04 Limited rims(5) for sale.;)

Still not sure if I want to keep the white lettering.

You must be registered for see images attach

I am getting rubbing on the pass side pinch weld

I see the tire shop managed to loose one of my lugnut caps..:(

scull20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great!!!, I opted for black letters out...though the white letter out look good on yours, prolly because they are block white letters as opposed to the white outline on my destination a/t's.

-Ryan

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks nice! Those 245/75's really seem to lift it up some. Yours looks higher than mine and we have the same lift for the most part.

I agree that the white letters look pretty good on yours.

Yea, loosing those caps is pretty common at tire places. Most of them use impacts to loosen then over tighten the lugs which pops the cap off everytime. Ive used an impact to get mine off many times but I only snug them with the impact then torque them with a torque wrench. Never lost a cap on any of my lugs.

Last edited:

scull20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you use the stock tire cover for your spare? or buy a new one...I regretted to try my stock one on the bigger tires before I left for school.

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
I still need to get a spare. I have 1 lined up, but it has the MT/R mounted on it, thats why I was going to get the MT/R instead of the BFG's....1 less tire to buy since it was brand new never mounted. But now I need another BFG.

JEEP --> Just Empty Every Pocket :p

scull20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah ok, that 'splains the cover on the back then :)

The stock cover is pretty snug on the stock tire so I didnt figure it would fit...the Jeep covers I saw online were pricey and I didnt know if they would be too big because they said they were for 255's

-Ryan

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it looks good.

And when you get the spare/Moab it will look real good without a cover on it.....

Dave

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments. :D I just got a "nice truck" on the street a few minutes ago. I guess I must be doing something right.:)

Now, a roof basket and ARB bumper would finish perfectly :eek: