New-B in AZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brady

Reaction score
Never posted before, Just would read others post (research) about Jeep Liberty's before I bought one. Thank you all for helping me with my decision.
6 months agoI bought a used 2006 Liberty Limited stock with 75573 miles on it, I am the second owner, I really like this Jeep. I plan on slowly (budget permitting) making it a little more off road friendly. Getting average 18.7 MPG around town and 16 MPG off road.
Any ways. I look forward to all the post and the pics.
Thanks everyone!:
:favorites13:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome and enjoy the forum.

Dave

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome Brady!

We're an odd bunch here. (What? You mean it's just me?) We know a ton about Jeeps. (All right, you can't pin THAT one on me.) Most of us smell pretty good (no comment) and are terribly good looking. (If you're half blind and it's dark.) :emotions36:

We do have a lot of fun, though! :happy160:

PS: How's life in Arizona? I'm graduating in a couple months and looking for a good place to live.

Brady

Reaction score
Congratulations on the upcoming graduation.
Life in Arizona from my perspective is pretty good.
Little hot in the summer but that is to be expected.
Lots of good back roads and trails, we don't get a lot of recognition for that but it is a fun place with miles and miles of off roading, hiking, hunting and just plain fun. It is beautiful with multiple climats from pines to desert and every thing in between. When you go out be prepared, be safe, and have fun.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
It sure is a beautiful state, judging by the pictures I've seen. It will be nice to see some of your offroad pictures when you get to that point. :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.