New audio system...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

silverfox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi....wanting to change out my OEM audio system in my '08 Liberty. Has anyone done this yet? If so, what did you go with???? Don't have MyGig in mine, and am not interested in that. Just want a nicer audio in the dash. Thanks!!!!!

08LIBERTYFAN

Reaction score
Right now i have a sony explode head unit installed in my 08 Libby. But i will be upgrading that to an in-dash dvd player. Maybe after christmas.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
If KK uses same 4 screw set up, it should be fairly easy to replace. Head over to crutchfield and input your jeep's info. They got great selection. If anything goes wrong, ship it back to them.

Whatever you get, make sure you get one with USB input, CDs are so yesterday (although it is good to have, for sound quality purposes...). Also, what do you want? Do you need GPS or large screen, or will small 1 DIN unit be enough? Look at the new Alpine Media Receiver with big bright iPod screen with USB input.

silverfox

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If KK uses same 4 screw set up, it should be fairly easy to replace. Head over to crutchfield and input your jeep's info. They got great selection. If anything goes wrong, ship it back to them.

Whatever you get, make sure you get one with USB input, CDs are so yesterday (although it is good to have, for sound quality purposes...). Also, what do you want? Do you need GPS or large screen, or will small 1 DIN unit be enough? Look at the new Alpine Media Receiver with big bright iPod screen with USB input.

Thanks! I'll check into all of that. Yes I would like a large screen with it. I'll check some things out. Thanks for steering me in the right direction:)

Members online