New Acquisition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ALLENGUA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well here it is bone bare stock 2005 liberty crd limited and some of my past creations
You must be registered for see images

and this is one i used to own it's a 2003 mitsubishi L200 2.5 t.d.i.

And last but not least my sammy

i know there not jeeps but it's to give an idea of from where the passion comes from to finaly own a crd liberty!

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow, a lot of nice rides, digging that front tint and windshield.. looking great, and a nice color choice.

ALLENGUA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks it was like that when i bought it . im not to impressed with the tint ..
What did get me was where the oil filter hangs down on the 2.8 crd it's not going off road till i get some skid plates that's for sure.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey that looks like your jeep's ****. :) If it was facing forward and were mounted middle/rear. hehehe

ALLENGUA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks ya know i'll bet some little italian dude that's stuck in some cubical some where that's owns some fancy italian ride that dosen't go off road that designed place to put it. idea.gif

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice Jeep. I've never seen the Westin brush guard on the newer front end before.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
That don't look very stock to me. You sure? It looks lifted and the tire mount is upside down.

... and of course, LOL @ that oil filter pic...again.. lol3.gif

The funny thing about that? I never hit the oil filter that day at all. Now the crossmember and front skid got some scrapes!

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good eye Marlon. It does look pretty tall and that tire carrier definitely is not right. That is an easy fix though. :)

ALLENGUA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well i don't know about the lift part i thought it was kinda high in the back but there are no spacers on it and the front has none eather but it is kinda high in the rear .. the rear tire mount has been rplaced it look's like they did it to pull a trailer of some sort . what is the largest tire wheel combo you can put on a libby with the day star and OME struts,springs and shock set up ???

and how much back spacing can you have with wheel spacers?

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
It's definitely lifted. The problem with your Jeep though is that it uses a lift... probably Rusty's Lift... and it cannot handle the weight of the diesel engine. That's why it's so much higher in the rear than front.

What size are the tyres? I have the same ones.

ALLENGUA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the jeeps at the house im gonna look tonight and see .. if it is so i would just have to get some 500lbs OME struts and springs to level it out i would think i'll let you know the tire size ...

especko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good eye Marlon. It does look pretty tall and that tire carrier definitely is not right. That is an easy fix though. :)

yea some people flip the mount around so the tire sits higher, then they can hook up a trailer a lot easier.

ALLENGUA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here is a better pic

ya know that would just make my day if that was the case (woot)

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look at that, like 2.5" lift right there..

ALLENGUA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok the tire size is a 30.9 i think it's a 245 something i checked it one day and it came out 30.9 .:confused: . next deal how do i level the front to the back and can i get a 31.10 5 on this thing . that's my goal and still handle an arb bumper and winch ???

K Dje Ryu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's a few options, actually. You already hit on the best one, imo. Get the HD springs and longer struts up front, then you should be level, even with an ARB bumper.

Latest posts

Members online