New 2011 Jeep from Fiat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
Ya know what..

Skid the crap out of it.
Throw some UTE tires on it.

An exo cage so you can roll it.
bump that motor to a 2.0 turbo charged

and go wheel the shit out of it!

wont ever be a crawler but i bet it would dune like a ****, skip across mud like a stone, and bounce itself through a trail.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Rendering.

Has been posted twice or three times already.

Dunno why people keep posting this.

Someone close and lock and delete please.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
It has some good specs for sure. I just hope it doesn't look like that.

Uncle Krusty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We can only hope it's a hoax... but who knows... :pshyco:

I've seen far too many Priasi (What Is the propper plural? - who cares - one is too many!) and other "shoe skates" running around to think this "Idea" will die like it should. :emotions122:

In my humble opinion we should put a bullet :pp: in the whole "cross-over" vehicle line. After all, most are usually nothing more than an econo-box/minivan half-breeds. Imagine taking the shortcomings of two different cars, and combining them into a "cross-over" vehicle.
:badidea:

" Not only is it ugly, it rides like a soggy marshmellow, and can't get out of it's own way rolling down hill. But remember - It's cheap and may last you 3-4 years if you park it inside. And, when it dies completely, we'll roll the rest of what you owe oven onto another one..."

Not the sales pitch that would sell me!

I supose I'm just tired of seeing half - engineered junk pushed at John Public with the idea that it will be obsolete or replaced within 5 years. I't a sad thing to see North Americans go jobless while we're asked to spend the few dollars we have left on disposable junk... Then pay a fortune to ship replacemnt parts in from Tim-buck-too.

Don't get me wrong - I'm all for a "green" economy. But I prefer it to be the "green" that goes in your wallet.

Enough rambling - I need to sign off before the nurses see I'm missing... They'll say I need to take my medicine and a nap. :yawn: - Which is true...