New 11' KK... Where to begin?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pilot143

Reaction score
Just got a new 11 Liberty 4x4 Sport, loving it. But after 2 weeks of stock, I'm getting that itch to do something.

What hidden features are there that mine might not have? hidden wires for maybe a rear cig 12v something in the rear? I've seen pics of the inverter ac plugs in the rear of the center console. Anything prewired I can get my hands on?

I've already changed the front (one and only on mine) 12v to always on by switching the fuse over, why not send it that way to begin with?

and I have an old 800 watt? whatever... radio shack inverter I would love to hard wire into the back someplace... had that apart a few nights ago, Any easy place to get 12v in the back? possibly even always on?

any suggestions would be great!!

dchapma1

Reaction score
Had mine about a month now and love it. As everyone has indicated the turn radius is awesome.

So i am an older guy and like some creature comforts and style so I added chrome grille, mirrors, door handles and rear trim. Also added a Sherwood wood grain dash kit and a Pioneer AVIC-920BT NAV Radio with Polk audio speakers.

I installed a class III hitch and Tee wiring harness and routed that to a 7 Pin round connector. I plan on adding a transmission cooler as my boat/trailer is ~ 3800 Lbs. Not sure about a weight distributing hitch yet - I don't trailer that far to go to the lake.

Would like to add the inverter to the back of the console and one in the cargo area. Front tow hooks would be cool too.