Nerf Bars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Logan Savage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wife wants nerf bars on her Liberty simply to make it easier for her & her elderly mother to get in & out . Ebay has chrome , powdercoat & stainless steel . Not really concerned about type . Any advice about which ones I should get ?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Honestly they are all about the same, just depends on what color you like. All very thin sheetmetal and will rust through
So just choose a color

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Honestly they are all about the same, just depends on what color you like. All very thin sheetmetal and will rust through
So just choose a color

x2.

Sounds like rock rails would be unnecessary here. Better though. :gr_grin:

drewwenmoth

Full Access Member
Reaction score

So just choose a color

X3. Had a cheap set, didnt even let them rust before i sold them on craigslist. They make an already sagged (assuming its not lifted) libby look even lower, and they hang so low. Felt them getting stuck in some snow and that was it they came off that day. Have some rl sliders that i need to finish cleaning up and get mounted. But for your app, pick whatever color your wife likes, cuz thats really all that matters...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk