Need Tires and Wheels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KJcleveland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need to get ahold of some wheels and tires! I have an 05 Liberty and need to get something to get me through the winter seasons! I have a rear wheel drive jeep, not 4, and the winters are, well, dangerous to say the least. Does anybody have anything for me?

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
stonetire.com or treadwright.com both do retread tires not a huge choice,we run a mud tire from treadwright on a rodeo,they seem to do well. i like the looks of ugly dog by stone they both respode to inquiry,also.big plus in my book.

Powerslave

Banned
Reaction score
Those are the ST's....he needs AT's, being a 4x2......

4x2? Then does it really matter? For a RrWD, tires are tires... Not being critical, but where does it say you can't use good 4x4 tires on just a rear wheel drive? As long as they fit, it would be fine. The tread on those are not aggressive compared to some others I have seen, and that tread is no different than what is on my FrWD Pontiac Vibe. Hell, if they would fit my Vibe, I would buy them myself, 4wd or not, because I need tires for it; mine are real bad on that car.

KJcleveland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks powerslave. i gave that guy a message. and for the record, the reason im looking for some more aggressive tires is snow. cleveland weather *****. I gotta make up for the liberty not being 4x4.