Need some expert input

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Talon said:
Aw, man. Someone has an RME the same color as mine? Damn! :angry5:

J/k. Got mine last June. Done some mods so far but definately not done yet. Click the link in my sig if you guys want to see my pics.

Mike

Mike, did you put your antenna in the back or was it there to begin with? Looks good back there.

Talon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I had a place called Auto Outfitters in Manassas, Va. install the antenna. Figured since a hole had to be drilled into the KJ and you had to tear a few things apart, I figured let someone who knows what they`re doing do it... \:D/

Mike

Talon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The radio antenna? Yeah. The back one is my cb antenna just in case you didn`t notice. :toothy5:

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Talon said:
The radio antenna? Yeah. The back one is my cb antenna just in case you didn`t notice. :toothy5:

#-o Sorry, CB! I couldn't see your radio antenna... Makes sense now!

FFEMT1313

Reaction score
I picked her up yesterday!!!!!!! I was out driving pretty much all day.I had a blast.Does anyone know of any nice dress up items that won't cost a arm & a leg to do?Just something to make it diffrent from most others.I will try and get pictures this weekend and post them early next week.

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
FFEMT1313 said:
I picked her up yesterday!!!!!!! I was out driving pretty much all day.I had a blast.Does anyone know of any nice dress up items that won't cost a arm & a leg to do?Just something to make it diffrent from most others.I will try and get pictures this weekend and post them early next week.

Join LOST and get the sticker....

http://www.kjjeep.com/shopping_page.html =)
LOL...contratz on the new ride