Need new brake pads and rotors... help to buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AlexKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys/gals

My rotors are awfully warped and I want to do a full change: rotors and pads, front and rear...

The parts shop in Chile wants more than USD600 just for the parts...

So I wander I you could recommend me some Internet stores that ships to Chile... I've searched in eBay and didn't find a full set... Only front rotors and pads, but I can't say if they have good quality parts or not...

Here we don't have Autozone or Pepboys or anything like that... I can't find here NAPA or Brembo either... It's only OEM rotors, OEM pads, value pads... no ceramic whatsoever... And some other cheaper Canadian parts, but I can't say if they are good parts or not... The last set of Canadian front brake pads warped my front rotors... it seems they were too hard... The Canadian pad's metallic part is painted red from factory...

Any help will be appreciated :)

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not sure about the availabilty for you, but Power Slot looks pretty good for the rotors...:D

cmontel727

Reaction score
The only thought I have is maybe summit racing, I think they ship to other countries. They sell EBC brakes and other brands that are an upgrade from OEM. EBC is a global company and their might be a distributor in your country.

Hope this helps

ephantmon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually just did my front brakes (pads and rotors) and found out I need to do my rear brakes. I went to rockauto.com for the parts. All told, two front rotors and two sets of pads (yes, I ordered an extra set, quite by accident. ONE set contains the pads needed for TWO wheels) came to $184 WITH shipping. Now, that was shipping to the continental USA. The rotors and pads for the back will add on another $125. If they don't ship to Chile, make a friend in the USA, have them order the parts, then have them ship the parts to you. Still would have to be cheaper than $600...