Need Help in Denver / Aurora, CO. Area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NewJeepOwner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought an 06 Lib Renegade & of course I want to lift it..

Problem is I do not have the facilities / tech knowledge to do it myself ..I grw up spinning a wrench in my Father's shop but suspension was not my thing & I don't want to screw this up

I want a good lift but I don't need the A1 Abrams type suspension as I'm not an avid off roader but, this is Colorado & we gets lots of snow & the mountains can offer rugged terrain -

Can anyone reccomend a reputable mechanic / shop in the Denver / Aurora, CO area that can do it right & won't charge an arm & a leg?

I was quoted $700 (kit & install) from a local off road shop which (from what I'm learning here) doesn't sound like a bad price but then again, I don't know what type of suspension parts they will be installing

Any / all reccomendations - advice - direction will be very much appreciated

Thanks

Ed

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure there is a 4wheel parts out there. I'm not sure if they'll install something not bought there, but worth a shot. I also believe Sears auto center installs them too. :D

NewJeepOwner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4WheelParts

Found one only a few miles away - Thanks for the assist!

Ed

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Found one only a few miles away - Thanks for the assist!

Ed

Before you do anything you should talk to tjkj2002 (Troy). He is a professional maniac....errr I mean mechanic. He is in Colorado. PM him on this board.

Just my opinion.

Dave

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A good lift,one that will last and not cause harm to other suspension components,will cost at least $700 in parts alone(which is dirt cheap compared to other 3" lifts for other vehicles).Then your talking about install labor and a alignment,best to get the lifetime alignment from Firestone since you will need more then one done due to sagging and settling,which is about another $400-$500 range.