Need Car Alarm--A$$hl(s) broke into my kj

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
UPDATE: I went ahead and installed a frontpage alarm. Got it done yesterday. Only cost me $285. I'm resigned it's only a deterrent but sometimes deterrents work. If someone REALLY wants to F(&!! with my jeep they will. It's a bit of a lottery.:mad:

THANKS

Smarkham....Sorry about your break in. I am glad you got an alarm.

I was down in the MD/DC area a month ago and it sure is a busy place. There must be a lot of car break-ins/theft there. Sooooo much traffic too. Glad to get home.

Anyway, I had a car broken into and stolen down in the city once years ago. After that I installed a kill switch in the heater vent and told no one. Always had to remember to turn it on and off. But an alarm is probably better as it makes noise. At least it will stop the kids.

Dave

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone now a good tow company in NYC?
I just called 311 (Everything but emergency call number) and they said cops may take long time to come since it is non-emergency situation (and a saturday), by the time they come the b@stard left. Anyway, I had already stuck a note on his window, I hope it doesn't come back again.

Anyway, the law says he needs to be ticketed first then I need to call a tow company to get him towed. My area is very tight, tow truck may or may not back up, even if backs up down they may need to dolly him out of his spot to strap him..

Just wanted to share it in this topic in case previous tow drivers can respond.

Latest posts

Members online