Need 02 KJ owners manual

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChiefRudy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My girlfriend (well now fiancé as of 3/29/09) :D just bought a 2002 Liberty over the weekend and of course the shelf in the glove box is empty. Is there a digital copy of the 2002 owner manual anywhere online? Or a vendor I can buy one from? I searched the forums and nothing really stood out.

and btw.... is it okay to ask for a owner manuals on the forum? I know there are rules about asking for Service manuals.

Thanks in advance guys!!!

Powerslave

Banned
Reaction score
IF the 06 service manual has any compatibilities, I will PM you a link. I have tons of FTP storage spots, and I can give you a public link for an 06 Factory Service Manual PDF.

belvedere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should be able to download an owner's manual at jeep.com. I got one for our '06.

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should be able to download an owner's manual at jeep.com. I got one for our '06.
Yep, just click here and you should get to a page on the Jeep website where you can download an owners manual. They only have '04 - current available but depending on what info you are looking for chances are good you'll still find what you need. If not post up and someone that has one can probably answer what you need to know.

ChiefRudy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the repsonses guys. I downloaded the 04 owner's manual. I really don't think much of a differience between an 02 and 04 liberty. Despite the suspension drop.

Speaking of that...When did they drop the suspension on the KJ? Was it in 2002? I ask b/c it looks like her KJ sits her than mine and I don't remember exactly when that change was made. I'm trying to find out what date her's was built.

JeffNoumea

Reaction score
I have got one

My girlfriend (well now fiancé as of 3/29/09) :D just bought a 2002 Liberty over the weekend and of course the shelf in the glove box is empty. Is there a digital copy of the 2002 owner manual anywhere online? Or a vendor I can buy one from? I searched the forums and nothing really stood out.

and btw.... is it okay to ask for a owner manuals on the forum? I know there are rules about asking for Service manuals.

Thanks in advance guys!!!

Give me your personnal email... I can help you.
Jeff
Noumea
South Pacific

Latest posts

Members online