my nj kj

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
Those small tire really play tricks on my eyes... looks like your sitting at 6 inches of lift :happy175:

Wulfhound

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wonder what my 2012 would look like if I did this to my bumper. I like the look and it looks better

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bamber lakes 1/27/13

finally went out wheeling with friend flynn as my co pilot. I havent been out in those trails in a long time and he wanted to show me a few other places i couldnt get to in my ram 1500. had a pretty bad ass day, sun was shinning, it wasnt to cold and we didnt have any problems with game wardens or rangers hahaha.:rotflmao:

main trail in
You must be registered for see images attach

came across these ruins years ago and finally found them again i remember a park ranger telling me it was an old brick foundry.

After we walked around the ruins for a while we took a run over to a lake side. It was a fun place to wheel around in. its set up on a hill that surrounds the lake, lots of steep twisting trails going all over the place with some obstacles like fallen trees and near vertical run offs. The pictures dont really do it justice. im goin back mid week so ill get some shots from outside my jeep and take a few 1st person videos.

frozen lake (the waters super clean and theres an awesome rope swing over on the other end)