My new wheels/tires have arrived!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryanee182

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered my 31x10.50x16 Super Swamper M16's with Pro Comp 8128 wheels back in March, and they finally showed up about an hour ago!

No, they're not bolted on yet....
You must be registered for see images attach

Close-up

New vs. old

Hard to tell from this angle, but the M16's are a bit wider than my old BFG's.

ryanee182

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice what are you doing with the old ones?

I will be selling them. The old tire pictured is the spare, the rest are 20% tread left at best. Provided that the TPMS sensors in the new wheels work, I will be selling the old sensors with the wheels as well. Also, since they are 15" wheels I had to use spacers to clear the brake calipers, so they will be sold too!

I haven't thought of a price yet, but make me an offer if interested.

TAwesome

Pizza Pimp
Reaction score
I will be selling them. The old tire pictured is the spare, the rest are 20% tread left at best. Provided that the TPMS sensors in the new wheels work, I will be selling the old sensors with the wheels as well. Also, since they are 15" wheels I had to use spacers to clear the brake calipers, so they will be sold too!

I haven't thought of a price yet, but make me an offer if interested.

Yeah sorry not with 20% tread left on them!!!

ryanee182

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They're on!

ryanee182

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments guys! So far I'm impressed with these tires. I was a little worried about the E load rating, weight, and larger 'actual' size. They ride just as smooth and quiet as my old BFG Mud-Terrains, but are more responsive when turning. I didn't notice any power loss in 1st to 4th gear, but 5th seems a little more sluggish than before. I've got a bit more rub happening by the foglight doors due to the taller/wider tires, so I may need to do some minor trimming or add a clevis lift. Overall, I'm very happy with the wheel and tire combo I went with! :D

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks hot dude, the wheels look freaking awesome.

Those rubbers look the **** too, now, tell us how well they do in mud!!

family KJ

JPOTM WINNER
Reaction score
They look sweet....Now, they are just a waste of $ without some trail mileage on them...Get out there:D

ryanee182

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks hot dude, the wheels look freaking awesome.
Those rubbers look the **** too, now, tell us how well they do in mud!!

They look sweet....Now, they are just a waste of $ without some trail mileage on them...Get out there:D

I can't wait to get in the mud with them, but I have to fix the rubbing issue first. They aren't rubbing that bad, but the sound makes me cringe everytime! I'll post again once they finally get dirty!

jguthrie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2-1/2" lift? I thought we could only run 31" wheels when we have the lift and even then would expect rubbing. Just verifying what seems to be the obvious, since your setup looks great.