My new Jeep

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redrock08

Reaction score
I wish I were in some of those upstate snow areas. Keep the snow pic's coming. We here in sunny Florida are tired of the heat. It ws 75 degrees December 29th. I have only had my Jeep three weeks and I love it.

Attachments

• 2008 Liberty Limited.jpg
    2008 Liberty Limited.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice Jeep. The new styling is really classy IMO. Btw, I'm in a sunbelt state as well (Arizona) and I definitely dont want that snow they talk about. They can post pictures but I'll keep my 70 degrees LOL.

ups4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish I were in some of those upstate snow areas. Keep the snow pic's coming. We here in sunny Florida are tired of the heat. It ws 75 degrees December 29th. I have only had my Jeep three weeks and I love it.
Great looking KK. Looks like there'll be at least 2 Red Rock KK's in Florida soon :D . I'm definitely getting one when my 06 KJ is done.

I couldn't agree with you more about the heat situation down here. While most people in the northeast would kill to be able to have these temps we've been having lately, I would kill for some nice comfortable weather right now. Of course we're due to have a big cold front by Wednesday....we should get all the way down in the 40's at night :p wooohooo. I'll take whatever I can get though. It just doesn't seem like the holidays with the A/C on all the time wherever you go.

Paul
________
Miyoshi Plant (Mazda) picture

Last edited:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score

You don't want the snow. Two weeks ago it snowed all week. Then it was 45 degrees for 3 days (nice). But then last night we got a foot of snow. Tomorrow night we got more snow coming.....I'm tired and no place to put it if we get another foot. I got 8 foot snowbanks around the back of the house. The snowblower won't pile it too much higher. (mini avalanche) I've been in full-time and part time a lot and my jeep is covered with salt and it is too cold to try to spray it off.

Try "The Ocala Nat'l Forrest" for wheeling. That and over by Silver Springs. I've wheeled both places. Lots of fun - and gators too.

Oh, and nice jeep. I like the color.

Dave