My New Jeep!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tinaweena

Reaction score
Flaren said:
Nice Jeep Tina! =D> Welcome to our semi-dysfunctional little family...lol. I just my KJ 2 months ago, and I'm obsessed with her (as anyone here can tell you...lol.) I named her Libby. Not too terribly original, but I like it. Yay for more Jeep chicks! =)

Thanks a bunch! I think I'm going with the name Tyrone. Hey do you guys have any other canadians on board? Or any forum merchandise? window stickers, hats, t-shirts etc??

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
jeepkj02 said:
...or 2HI - 4HI - N - 4LO (Command-trac)
and for the Select-trac 2HI - 4HI - 4PART TIME - N - 4LO

4-Hi is 4 part time..(as said in dash idiot light)
with selec trac shouldnt it read

2-hi, 4 Full time, 4-Hi, N, 4-Lo?...

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
Tinaweena said:
Flaren said:
Nice Jeep Tina! =D> Welcome to our semi-dysfunctional little family...lol. I just my KJ 2 months ago, and I'm obsessed with her (as anyone here can tell you...lol.) I named her Libby. Not too terribly original, but I like it. Yay for more Jeep chicks! =)

Thanks a bunch! I think I'm going with the name Tyrone. Hey do you guys have any other canadians on board? Or any forum merchandise? window stickers, hats, t-shirts etc??

Tyrone?...

eh...yeah, we do..a bunch actually, 4-factor comes to mind..and TrailN (hes up in ontario too...i think 4-factor is also) SBelkins is out west...and a few others...

as far as merchandise.....not yet...

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
Tinaweena said:
Flaren said:

Actually I am working on it and will have the stuff by the end of the month perhaps.

Bennett

Latest posts

Members online