My New Jeep!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tinaweena

Reaction score
Ok, so I know it's pretty stock and kind of a weird angle, but it's the first pic I could get. I've been driving it around for the evening (just picked it up today) and I love it!
I feel so in control of it, and as if I could eat the other cars on the road! hehe. Here she is...help thinking of a name for her?

You must be registered for see images

My god that's big...sorry I can't re-size it!

[EDIT:-=JoN=-] resized it for ya....

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
aww, they only replaced 4 tires..not 5...u should get rid of that spare, and replace it w/ the same one...

nice lookin tires...nicer lookin jeep..

congratulations on ur new ride.....

as for a name...hm....Susan?

btw, did u get the 3.7 liter 4x4?
or is it a 4x2 2.4

2003KJ

Reaction score
Hey Tina nice Jeep!

Couldn't help but notice it's a 4 ******, you have a rare Jeep around these parts! (not that theres anything wrong with that).

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
Very nice Jeep Tina!!! and welcome to the site..

Tim, I don't know.. the 3.7 sticker is normally on the right side of the rear spare tire.

Bennett

2003KJ

Reaction score
Bennett said:
Very nice Jeep Tina!!! and welcome to the site..

Tim, I don't know.. the 3.7 sticker is normally on the right side of the rear spare tire.

Bennett

oh yeh thats right. And it's not a sticker, it's a BADGE....lol. and there's no BADGE saying Jeep on the left side anyways.... :-k

2003KJ

Reaction score
but like i was tellin you the mesa rims only usually came with the upgraded all terrain (or lack there of) SR-A tires....she has the RS-A tire on the back.

gee wiz....hasn't even been here a week and we're already picking apart her KJ....whats wrong with us?????....LOL

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
2003KJ said:
but like i was tellin you the mesa rims only usually came with the upgraded all terrain (or lack there of) SR-A tires....she has the RS-A tire on the back.

gee wiz....hasn't even been here a week and we're already picking apart her KJ....whats wrong with us?????....LOL

yeah ur right...it came w/ RS-a's....not the SR-A's
hm...

LoL ur right, poor girl just got her jeep today, and we're like disecting it like an 8th grade biology project...

Tinaweena

Reaction score
Thanks for the resize Jon.
Ok so here's the deal with the Jeep, haha, it's the 3.7 4x4. I'm totally new to the Jeep scene, so the different rims, and tires are still pretty confusing to me. (Aeh)

2003KJ

Reaction score
Teena if you look under the post your KJ pics section, you'll notice the badging on the back of all the KJ's....should say Jeep on one side of the spare and 3.7L on the other side. And if it's a 2002 4x4 will be on the left and right side of the actual jeep, not the back door, and 2003+ the 4x4 is under the Jeep logo on the back.

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
2003KJ said:
Teena if you look under the post your KJ pics section, you'll notice the badging on the back of all the KJ's....should say Jeep on one side of the spare and 3.7L on the other side. And if it's a 2002 4x4 will be on the left and right side of the actual jeep, not the back door, and 2003+ the 4x4 is under the Jeep logo on the back.

well..later 2002's (like mine) had the 4x4 badging on the rear gate..and not on the quarter panels....

Tinaweena

Reaction score
-=JoN=- said:
Ur welcome...

hey tina, on ur um....transfer case lever, does it have 4 Full Time?
Yes there is a 4 full time.....sheesh I'm so confused now. I'll check the badging tomorrow...to dark out now, don't wanna go out there alone! haha
Never mind I'm going to check now!

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
Tinaweena said:
-=JoN=- said:
Ur welcome...

hey tina, on ur um....transfer case lever, does it have 4 Full Time?
Yes there is a 4 full time.....sheesh I'm so confused now. I'll check the badging tomorrow...to dark out now, don't wanna go out there alone! haha
Never mind I'm going to check now!

yeah...with the 3 of us yacking....it's pretty much common grounds...
if u have aim, we have a chat going on further discussing ur jeep...LoL

aclassic86......is my SN

Tinaweena

Reaction score
Ok so this is what I found out. There is not badging at all on the back of the Jeep. The transfer case has 2lo, 4lo, 2hi, and 4hi. It doesn't actually say 4full time anywhere. But I do know it's 3.7L v6.
Also from having it for one night, I've noticed the gas milage I get, I'm less than impressed hahah But I guess that's the price you pay to have such a shweet ride huh? Oh well, I'm gonna get a breather on her, and hope for the best. It hasn't actually been driven alot lately either (on the lot) so maybe it's just being a pig right now since it finally got some food!!

2003KJ

Reaction score
You have 2low on your transfer case? It should read 2HI, 4Part Time, 4Full Time, Neutral, and 4Low

Wonder why there's no badgeing on the back.... :-k

Tinaweena

Reaction score
2003KJ said:
You have 2low on your transfer case? It should read 2HI, 4Part Time, 4Full Time, Neutral, and 4Low

Wonder why there's no badgeing on the back.... :-k

Yeah I think that's what it says....I'm gonna take a pic of it tonight, post it up and let the analyzing begin! haha

Flaren

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice Jeep Tina! =D> Welcome to our semi-dysfunctional little family...lol. I just my KJ 2 months ago, and I'm obsessed with her (as anyone here can tell you...lol.) I named her Libby. Not too terribly original, but I like it. Yay for more Jeep chicks! =)

Latest posts

Members online