My lift is finally installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jelohead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well, it started as a Rusty's lift......Rusty's coils, OME front shocks/struts, and the N132L OME rear shocks purchased from All J's. All J's has the exclusive on the longer OME rears. Also, 3 locknuts on each strut (clevis lift), and 1 upper spring isolator above each rear spring. It totalled 3" of lift at the bottom of the wheels wells, then the 245/75 MTRs added another 1" of lift.

J-Thompson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your rig looks nice
we have the same rim and tire combo
did you have to space the spare out any? ours needed about 1/2" or so to keep from rubbing on the bumper real bad

also did you extend your bumpstop's?
if not you MUST if you plan to wheel your KJ
you will get some good rubbing out back at full stuff but what is more important with the N132L's they will bottom out befor you hit the OE bumpstop ,they are Longer than the OE's or the standard N132's
Your shocks are made to limit down travle but not to hold the weight of your KJ

jelohead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
J, i did install the Daystar extended bumpstops from All J's, i keep forgetting that i did! duh....and, no, i didnt do anything with the spare, it sits back there proud as all get-out!

jelohead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nope, J, the tailgate shuts just fine, no issues at all.