My KJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShafferNY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hood297,
In your first post, you stated that you had full Mopar skids, a custom front skid(I assume the one that goes right up front), and a Skid Row fuel tank skid.

I'm trying to figure out what skids I need for my 2003 and can't seem to get the right part numbers. I've called a few different dealerships, and got conflicting part numbers. Would you happen to have the part numbers for the skids you used?

Thanks, Shaffer

hood297

Reaction score
Hood297,
In your first post, you stated that you had full Mopar skids, a custom front skid(I assume the one that goes right up front), and a Skid Row fuel tank skid.

I'm trying to figure out what skids I need for my 2003 and can't seem to get the right part numbers. I've called a few different dealerships, and got conflicting part numbers. Would you happen to have the part numbers for the skids you used?

Thanks, Shaffer

I will do my best to try and find some. You will probably have to get creative on the mounting and drill and tap a hole or two. I know I did since the Transmissionand front sus. skids are tough to find for the 02-04. But they will work. I will get some shots later and post.

OHV- man, my IFS will show that SFA up on the trails any day. hahaha

Members online

No members online now.