My KJ from France

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
That reflection....is...killer, what products do you use?

Mathias

Reaction score
lol...well I dont know why its so brilliant on this pic, anyway I use a product at 20 dollars that I buy in supermarket not far from home, thats a pink liquid made in France :p

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Mathias. What is in that French Wax? That is some shiney stuff. Or is it the black color?

Dave

Midgear

Reaction score
i'll just say your Jeep is moar shiney.. see what hoosier does.

probly go into sporatic convulsions, followed by a 3-4 day non stop wax job on his KJ, while sobbing and screaming something along the lines of "I'm a little tea pot"

we're talkin about a man who removes the grille of his Jeep and soaks the son of a bartch in the bath tub.. WTF?!

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
i'll just say your Jeep is moar shiney.. see what hoosier does.

probly go into sporatic convulsions, followed by a 3-4 day non stop wax job on his KJ, while sobbing and screaming something along the lines of "I'm a little tea pot"

we're talkin about a man who removes the grille of his Jeep and soaks the son of a bartch in the bath tub.. WTF?!

Dammit, dammit, dammit, I need to move to France.

I got about $40 in stuff to buy soon though. nana.gif

Mathias

Reaction score
This pic was the first one, befor I 've put the chrome in front

You must be registered for see images

Mathias

Reaction score
Well I dont know I'm on duty actually, I'll look tomorrow and eventually send you a picture of that product. But, to be honest, I 'm not so sure that this product is better than what you can have.....

Vranes17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this has to be the funniest thread ive read here haha, battle of the "wax on-wax off"

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Well never thought I would Welcome a fro*,I mean French person.That is without a doubt the shiniest KJ I have ever seen. And you had a photo out in the sticks,also. welcome to the site.

Members online

No members online now.