MY KJ FLEXING(pics fixed)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Flaren

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ummm.....not seeing the pics, just all the words and such.

Hey welcome to the site bluelib! Nice to have some NB presence on this site, too! wavey.gif

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
Now thats a cool picture! Welcome to the site.

This summer I will bring back cool pics, of my liberty doing some cool things. My goal is to make it so full of mud, you don't see the green.

Bennett

bluelib03

Reaction score
marlonjbt said:
Great color scheme. Looks good!

(What CB antenna mount did you use?)

Hey Marlon, I just used two metal plates and drilled a hole and attached to the spare nuts. As far as opening the glass, I have to bend the ant. to the side and rear wiper works. I guess its not practical but its functional. Besides, im always looking to save money \:D/ later
Orlando

bluelib03

Reaction score
Bennett said:

This summer I will bring back cool pics, of my liberty doing some cool things. My goal is to make it so full of mud, you don't see the green.

Bennett
Thanks Bennett. I have to say that is one mean kj you got. Im planning to get the surco basket and lights soon. So thanks for the detailed post on how to wire it. cant wait to see the mudding pics. =D> bring em on Later
Orlando

bluelib03

Reaction score
raceinfan said:
AWESOME SHOT'S,but the mud looks much better in person,which I saw

Yeah pete, i cant forget the look on your face =D> now we have to get yours like that when we put the BB's and skids on. Cant wait

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
great pics, KJs always look even better with mud on 'em \:D/

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
bluelib03 said:
marlonjbt said:
Great color scheme. Looks good!

(What CB antenna mount did you use?)

Hey Marlon, I just used two metal plates and drilled a hole and attached to the spare nuts. As far as opening the glass, I have to bend the ant. to the side and rear wiper works. I guess its not practical but its functional. Besides, im always looking to save money \:D/ later
Orlando
Here's mine.

http://www.jeepkj.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=853

clears the rear wiper by one inch, rubs against the tire. My measurements were a bit... off... I meant for it to just barely clear the wiper, and NOT touch the tire.

bluelib03

Reaction score
Hey Flaren, so have you gotten your Kj yet. Did you go with the renegade? Cant wait to see how the '05 looks. Just seen pics. Later
Orlando

bluelib03

Reaction score
Here's mine.

clears the rear wiper by one inch, rubs against the tire. My measurements were a bit... off... I meant for it to just barely clear the wiper, and NOT touch the tire.[/quote]

Hey Marlon, I like that idea you used for that bulky mount that was included with the kit. I think Im going to give that a try since I still have my mount off. Thanks.
Orlando

2003KJ

Reaction score
Bennett said:

Bennett

Just remember, clean up is a real BITCH!!!....LOL

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
bluelib03 said:
Here's mine.

clears the rear wiper by one inch, rubs against the tire. My measurements were a bit... off... I meant for it to just barely clear the wiper, and NOT touch the tire.

Hey Marlon, I like that idea you used for that bulky mount that was included with the kit. I think Im going to give that a try since I still have my mount off. Thanks.
Orlando[/quote]

What kit? heh, I didn't buy a kit. All of my parts came from either RadioShack Home Depot or JeepersandCreepers.

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
Hey Orlando,

nice to see ya here...
She looked cleaner when y'all were down here...had a pit stop on the way back up to Mass eh?... lol3.gif

Good stuff man...

Laterz

Jon

bluelib03

Reaction score
SiLveRLiB2k2 said:
Hey Orlando,

nice to see ya here...
She looked cleaner when y'all were down here...had a pit stop on the way back up to Mass eh?... lol3.gif

Hey whats up John. It was good to finally meet another board member in N.Y.C. It was a good time. Hopefully I can maybe go to the next paragon and meet everyone else.as far as the pit stop. well with all the snow and rain left behind i had to take advantage of the mud \:D/ Take care.
Orlando