MY FIGHT WITH THE DEALERSHIP GENERAL MANAGER

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lea Ann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DID YOU KNOW THAT EVEN IF YOUR JEEP CRD HAS BEEN IN THE SHOP 7 TIMES AND THE LATEST TIME WAS 15 DAYS, AND IS "SUPPOSED TO BE" BOUGHT BACK BY CHRYSLER, YOUR DEALER WILL NOT BUY BACK YOUR JEEP IF YOU DID NOT BUY IT FROM HIM!!!

WHEN IT WAS HIS STUPID SALESMEN THAT CALLED ME A LIAR TO MY FACE AND SO I HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO CALL MINNESOTA AND ORDER MY CRD...
SO NOW I HAVE TO CALL THE DEALERSIP IN MINNESOTA AND GET THEM INTO THIS WHOLE ORDEAL!!!!

RANT!! RANT!! RANT!!

CHRYSLER WILL NOT HELP ME AT ALL..I EVEN TALKED TO A SUPERVISOR, SO TOMORROW I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT WITH A LAWYER TO START THE LEMON LAW PROCESS...

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah GOOD LUCK.

But why are they just not sending another Jeep to the dealer near your location and have them swap the new one with your lemon?

The dealership in your area is trying to avoid that, whole paperwork , etc.. but get chrysler to send you something in writing, and have them deliver a new jeep to that dealer.

Good Luck with all that and it *****, I know. Service is crappy.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Service is the #1 crapola problem after buying the JEEP. Although my service has never been extreme, it did suck when I was without my vehicle for 2 weeks because of a dealer mess up.

Good luck with everything!

2003KJ

Reaction score
Best of luck, and do let us know how it goes.

Man I remember how excited you were when you first got that thing too.... :-k

Lea Ann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2003KJ said:

Oh, do I remember!!! I was too excited about it and I still love it, and I went through ever living Hell to get it, too. I guess it was fate trying to tell me not to get it in the first place, huh!!

Hauntedyards

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Years ago a guy in this city bought a new Cherokee and had the same problems you are having. He ended up having to keep it buy got a decal made for the side of the jeep with GIANT letters saying LEMON on both side and parked it in front of the Jeep dealer for like a month. I still see him driving it around town from time to time... funny stuff.

K Dje Ryu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lea Ann said:
2003KJ said:

Oh, do I remember!!! I was too excited about it and I still love it, and I went through ever living Hell to get it, too. I guess it was fate trying to tell me not to get it in the first place, huh!!

...maybe just trying to tell you to wait for a Wrangler Unlimited. I wish I would have. I would have, had I known it was coming. Maybe in a couple years after I've paid off more of my KJ.

_UnLiMiTeD_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea gotta love dealerships. My parents bought a brand new 2002 intrepid R/T. Fully loaded, top of the line, bought it, took it home, the hood had these brutal swirl marks in it u could only see under fluorescent light and they took it back and showed them. They seen it but said, thats not covered in the warranty, its not our problem. This was the day after buying the car, so my dad flipped in the main entrance, infront of many customers, a few left, and they finally agreed to fix it and a free gas card worth $150.