My 2003 Jeep Liberty Limited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AndySRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn how do you keep that thing so clean. I'd have to be in my libby with a toothbrush for hours to get it back to being that clean. of course working in dust almost allday doesnt help.

ryanmcv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha, thanks for the compliments. It's actually not too big of a deal to keep it this clean. It's just a matter of regularly cleaning out the interior, getting it washed, and vaccuming the floors. I usually do all of that about twice a month (during the warmer months, that is. During winter my KJ doesn't look this good, obviously).

ryanmcv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have a dog that sits in there to? If so DANG!!!!!!! That's kept clean!!
LOL no, no dog. I used that mat in the tailgate when I was bringing home a few bags of salt for the water softener. I didn't even realize that it was still there. kopkrab.gif

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow.....very clean Jeep. I usually clean the inside of mine once a week unless the weather is real miserable. Vacume and wipe it down and put leather protector on the seats. The outside - not so much.

Dave

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great looking ride... and a good choice in colors. :cool: