My $12 Score At The Junkyard...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Fixer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was up at a junkyard a few months ago picking up a door for my XJ, and while my brother-in-law and I were wandering around, we came across an '03 KJ that was turned in on the C4C program. I poked around inside, and noticed it had the MOPAR rubber floor mats. So I brought them up to the desk, and the lady said, "Hmm, give me $12 for the mats." SOLD!!!!

I finally got around to cleaning them up and putting them in my wife's KJ today. They cleaned up great, and we got a helluva deal on them!

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those are nice and a great deal too for $12. I think they are around $50 new if I remember correctly. I have a set of those I use in the summer and then I use Huskyliners in the winter.

They don't let you in the salvage yards here any more. I miss that.

Dave

The Fixer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I really lucked out with this place. I only paid $125 for the door for my XJ - that included a perfect door panel, outside electric mirror, and window. Thanks for all the compliments guys!!!