my 06 limited liberty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TwistedJimmy

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude, what's wrong with your wheels?? They're covered in some kind of shiny stuff that looks kinda like a mirror! If I were you, I'd get that looked at...something's not right. :rolleyes: Just messin with ya....looks nice, not my thing (too blingy)... but it's not my Jeep either, it's yours and if you like it I love it.:D

BTW, WELCOME to KJCountry!

TwistedJimmy

Reaction score
just cause im on the street with it please dont hate it. im finding being a member of thise site has alot of useful info. Also i had it offroad once so give me a break! LMAO it was on a beach just wanted to take a truck that not every body and there mothers has accessorized out here. i like being different

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah, this is a great place to get lots of info/help....and it doesn't bother me at all, I'm not one of those people:D .....but I gotta aggravate ya a little bit. However, you know there will be others who will be relentless! Nice KJ, and again...Welcome!

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. You'll find that most of the members on JKJ are not as offroad oriented as other Jeep forums on the web. What are your plans?

TwistedJimmy

Reaction score
not too many for now interior stereo system, im working on custom projection d.o.t. legal 7" round projection headlights with a chrome bezel to match the grill. I also found a ram air hood. gota see what else my brain can think of.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not too many for now interior stereo system, im working on custom projection d.o.t. legal 7" round projection headlights with a chrome bezel to match the grill. I also found a ram air hood. gota see what else my brain can think of.

The Ram Air hoods look great. There's a guy on LOST who has one. I think he shelled out some serious cash for it though.

TwistedJimmy

Reaction score
yea i can get the hood for 600$ unpainted from proglass. what info ya need? the wheels are 20x7.5 verde dimenzion {i thuink thats how ya spell it} tires are 255/45r20 yokohma paradas. there is a universal lug pattern within the rim.

o8k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IM seeing more of this kinda thing out there, or im just noticing now. Saw a commander w/ some pimped out rims the other day, looked kinda like that. Looks nice! Is that a 4x4? If so you could off road no problem, your rims and tires will just die an early death is all or you could just pick up a set of offroading rims w/ tires (from some rubicon dude) and swap em out, it isnt that much work if you dont go offroading much... signcutter down in Southern AZ has a pair of street rims and offroad rims as an example. Anyways i digress.... The rim's chrome matches the front grille well, i like the overall look. Those tires, you have about a 1/2" of extra clearence now 29.1"? :D

TwistedJimmy

Reaction score
thanks for the compliment, means alot coming from an offroad guy. i kept the stocker rims and tires there actually on it now for the winter. i had a lil offroad fun in my construction yard the other day with it. actually had mud all up the sides looked like a real jeep for once lol

o8k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any rubbing?

ya the question was on my mind too. how do those 20s do on rubbing? as for your stock tires, 245/70s are about as big as u can go w no lift. =P

TwistedJimmy

Reaction score
it has minimul rubbing. you can only hear it when it is raining out and is barely even noticable where it touches the front of the fenderwell

67Customs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm generally not a fan of large chrome wheels mainly because I think most of them are to "flashy", but those really match the look of the Liberty pretty well and they don't overly say "LOOK AT ME!!!". I think you picked a good set of wheels.

I would rock those.

crazy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice KJ!! but whats the word on the GMC sittin next to it is it a typhoon or just a clone?

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
there was a post that got reported coming in from this thread. it has since been removed, and the rest of the mod staff will be discussing this issue further.

thank you

-=JoN=-